HIPAA requires covered entities and business associates to train their workforce on the concepts and obligations that must be met to protect patient privacy. The security rule also requires conducting security awareness training in addition to HIPAA concepts. That is why the Kardon HIPAA training bundle includes those general HIPAA privacy and security concepts along with specific healthcare security awareness topics.
See Additional Information tab for course outlines.
Pricing covers annual membership to the course for one user. Discounts apply over 50 users. Additional discounts apply over 150, 300, and 500 users.
Contact us to discuss using our SCORM feed to host the courses in your own LMS.
Below is an example course outline.*
- What is HIPAA?
- Why do we need HIPAA?
- Why do I care about HIPAA?
- 5 HIPAA Rules
- 5 HIPAA Definitions
- 5 HIPAA Scenarios
Healthcare Security Awareness
- Top 5 Cyber Threats Against Healthcare Overview
- Phishing in healthcare
- Ransomware in healthcare
- Lost or stolen devices in healthcare
- Insider data loss in healthcare
- Connected devices used in healthcare
- Healthcare 5 Threats Summary
* Course content is updated